- Feature Links
Using this Site
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact the Web Coordinator or ADA Coordinator Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information;
insteadit means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact the ADA coordinator.
Browser Accessibility Tools
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
PDF reader software may be required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. We recommend Adobe's free PDF Reader software.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website, which provides useful tools and resources.
Flash player software may be